You can volunteer, make a difference in the lives of current and future St. John's students, and enjoy World Class Golf with stunning views of the Napa Valley!
Benefits to you:
- See some of the best golfing in the world that includes Phil Mickelson, No. 4 among FedEx Cup leaders on the PGA Tour!
- Attend the tournament the day you volunteer and the Concert at night on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Spend time with other parents, alumni and members of the St. John's community - what could be better?!
- All this and, if you are a parent, you can count your hours toward your fundraising commitment!
What you will need to do:
- Attend one of three available volunteer training events on Tuesday, October 2nd (3:00pm, 5:00pm or 7:00pm).
- If you will be serving alcohol, complete the Responsible Beverage Service Training (www.rbspermit.com) online.
- You will receive a staff polo shirt, however, you will need to wear black pants, black shorts (appropriate length) or black skirt (appropriate length) and black comfortable closed toed shoes.
- Show up prepared to enjoy the day, work hard, and raise funds for our school!
Click on the Safeway Open logo below to Sign-up!